Pushing an image to a registry
With Podman Desktop, you can push an image to registries.
- You have configured your registry Settings > Registries.
- You have built an image, which name is the fully qualified name required for your registry, such as
docker.io/my-repository/my-image. Ensure that the image name includes the registry where to publish the image. To publish on
my-image, the FQN image name should be
- Go to Images.
- On your image line, click > Push Image.
- Select the Image tag for your registry.
- Click Push Image.
- Click Done.
- Go to your container registry.
- Find your image.