Restarting your local Kind-powered Kubernetes cluster
With Podman Desktop, you can restart your local Kind-powered Kubernetes cluster.
- Open Settings > Resources.
- Find the Kind cluster to restart.
- Click .
- Open Containers.
- Find the Kind cluster that restarted.
- The cluster Age is consistent with the restart time.
- Open Pods.
- Find the pods that are running on your Kind cluster.
Kind has no command to restart a cluster. Therefore, Podman Desktop stops the Kind cluster, starts it again, and hopes for the best. The Kind cluster might not restart successfully. In that case: