Restarting your local Minikube-powered Kubernetes cluster
With Podman Desktop, you can restart your local Minikube-powered Kubernetes cluster.
- Open Settings > Resources.
- Find the Minikube cluster to restart.
- Click .
- Open Containers.
- Find the Minikube cluster that restarted.
- The cluster Age is consistent with the restart time.
- Open Pods.
- Find the pods that are running on your Minikube cluster.
Minikube has no command to restart a cluster. Therefore, Podman Desktop stops the Minikube cluster, and starts it again. The Minikube cluster might not restart successfully. In that case: